Skip to main content

Who Do I Contact???

05/15/2024 4:02pm

Who Do I Contact?

Please "CC" the Secretary when contacting a Board member

General Questions  –

Jo Eanes, 703-591-6839 (landline - does not accept texts), (email preferred)

Complaints -  Complaint procedures

Parking Decals and Visitors Passes - Jo Eanes,

Resale Certificates (Disclosure packets) - Jo Eanes,



PresidentPaul Towner,

Vice PresidentLynn Walthall,

Secretary/TreasurerJo Eanes,


Specific Questions (cc Secretary on email correspondence)

ArchitectureChris Daubert,

BudgetMelissa Scott,

Community RelationsJade Votava,

Grounds/LandscapingLisa Lofton,


Lamp postsJeff Votava,

Parking/Security LiaisonJeff Votava,

Sidewalks/StreetsLynn Walthall,

Trash/Recycling/SnowBrandon Welsh,


Special Bulk Pick-ups –, 703-239-8540


Police non-emergency – 703-691-2131*


*If witnessing a crime, contact 911.  For any crimes, call the police first to report, then report to Security Liaison and Secretary.

© 2006-2024 HOA Total Access, LLC.
This site is provided by HOA Total Access (opens in new window) | Site Map